Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Time to Ponder...

I having been watching the news closely with all the fires that are going on in Central Washington,,, worrying that I will get a call from my daughter that they have to evacuate their home,,, not an easy task when you have live stock, 3 kids, 3 dogs and a 1/2 dozen cats... but they are emergency prepared,,, the 5th wheel is ready as is the live stock trailer..  that being said I still worry about them and my precious grand kiddos.
 
 
 
Our son-in-law is a fire fighter volunteer in training... so I am doubley nervous..

My heart goes out to all the families whose homes and lives have been devastated by these fires, as well as the responders who are fighting the fires  and all the other people who are doing what they can to help.
Blessings to them all.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the fires, but glad they are prepared. Hubby was a volunteer fire fighter for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a sad time. We just have to keep praying for those wonderful firefighters...and rain, which seems to be coming this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....