Saturday, April 4, 2015

Finishing up a few more Projects...

I have been involved in several swaps and sewing challenges ... all of which have to be completed and mailed out by the middle of the month.. and the good news is... I am almost done!
(I forgot to take photos of the other goodies that I had completed and mailed out...)
This one is for a Farmgirl Jubilee Banner swap on the Maryjane Farm Forum...
it looks pink, but it really is red and tan in color.... the small tan burlap pennants have mini aprons on them while yoyos adorn the rest of the banner.
 I had fun creating this banner for a special Maryjane farm girl....

and I love having an Embroidery machine to stitch up names and what ever...

I am also in a Gingham sewing challenge... so what shall I do?  Oh wait, here is a gingham pillow case.... hmmm...
 I cut  it up, laid it out to get my visual... and off to the sewing machine I go!
 a salvaged embroidered doily gets a second life as a hanky pocket...
 scissors and needles down, off to the ironing board...
 and voila' .... a fun little gingham apron to collect ones clothes pins while taking the laundry off the clothes line.

This little apron will be wrapped up and shipped off to it's new home next week... I will miss it.
 I had fun creating it... and I just might have to make another one, but this time,,, for me!

1 comment:

  1. That banner is so stinkin' cute! The mini aprons are a perfect sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....