Saturday, March 14, 2015

Keeping Busy...

As if I need another apron,,, but,,, I found in my fabric stash, a "Tourist" shirt that I found at a Thrift, bought, laundered, and cut up... and now the perfect apron to greet the summer months...
 I luv Tourist Shirts!
 I even incorporated the shirt label...
I luv repurposing old shirts.... and I love the big roomy pockets, plus I incorporated the small shirt pocket onto one of the big pockets,,, perfect for my camera or cell phone.
 I also made this sweet little Garden Flag... using the last little 'Maryjane Farm' fabric panel that I have had stashed away for several years... I attached it to burlap, and as always, embellished it with some yoyos...
  this fabric also came in green and in blue, but I love the way the red just Pops with color!

Then I created and finished this fun little Banner/Bunting that is for a Swap on the Maryjane Farm website.
 It's a mix of fabric and burlap, decorated with mini aprons, yoyos and then embroidered.
 'Farmgirl Jubilee'... how cute is that!  I almost hate to part with it... but I do hope that the recipient of this bunting will love it as much as I do.
Well today the weather is just begging for me to come out and play, so no sewing today...

2 comments:

  1. Love your projects- especially the garden flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute projects..love the MJ banner in red...adorable, never seen that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....