Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Got side Tracked...

With all the UFO's I need to get caught up with,, I get distracted easy...
 while looking through my stash I found this apron pattern, and so I dug through my fabric stash and well, need I say more???..
 I have actually have made this Quilt Apron,,, about 3-4 years ago...
 now it goes into my UFO pile until I can find some coordinating fabrid to make the waistband and tie sashes...
Then while searching for something else in my sewing room I found this 2/3 finished  Scotty stitchery that I started about 2 years ago... ok  now it is done.. well almost,,, I need to decide what to do with it,, make a deco pillow or frame it... what ever I do, it will go into my Serro Scotty trailer when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....