Monday, December 15, 2014

Hello December....2014....

Ok, since I am at the computer, and the weather is looking pretty ominous outside, I have 3 or 4 options,,, sit in front of the 'Idiot Box' (T.V.),  Nope!
Catch up on some reading... I can do that later...
Go back into my messy sewing room and work on some more UFO's...
or...
Catch up on my Blog.... so here I sit... lol!

 Getting into the Holiday Mood... yep, got my red tree and my pink tree up first!
 did a little wool scrap crafting.... a wool & burlap pin for my coat.
 a easy peasy pot holder.. front side...
 and backside....
 discovered 'Stack' stackable-ready to open, single servings of Pinot Grigio wine...
 how clever is that! pop one off, unpeel the lid and Voila' you have an instant glass of wine in a self serve plastic wine glass with out opening a whole bottle.....
 I applied these 'Jambeery', nail wraps... fun orange and pink plaid... Luv Plaid!
listening to some wonderful old Holiday albums,,, yes, the old 33's... on our old Stereo...
 Finished up some projects, this sweet 'Winter' themed Banner and fabric gift tags..
and this sweet machine stitched embroidery is one that I just finished. It's from a collection of Embroidery designs from Bernia.
It was suppose to be a 24x24 inch deco pillow, but then I decided I have way to many pillows, so in stead I turned it into a Table Topper...
Last August, I bought 2 of these sweet kits, one for me and one for a dear (former) neighbor...
It uses 'Moda' fabric... What a great easy peasy, lazy day project.

Well the sun just poked it's head out from behind the clouds, so I am dashing outside to enjoy... we are due in another Winter storm tonight, so I don't want to miss out on even the slightest bit of sunshine... TaTa for Now!

4 comments:

  1. That "stacked" wine is clever. I love your decorations too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always such a busy gal!! Those wine single servings are wonderful...don't think we can get them here in PA....the state runs the wine stores....everything is very controlled. Maybe I will have to visit you some time and stock up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or.....maybe you can be my supplier!!! We'll have to work out a deal....bootleggers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Bev, yep, the State of WA., was that way too, until almost 2 years ago, when it was voted out of the State's control. So the "Spirit's" stores became private owned... but.. the State of WA. jacked up the Taxes on 'Spirits" to now it costs More then when the State owned the liquor...
    So, you have 3 options, give up 'libations', ,,, boot leg it in from out of State,,,, or come visit me.. oh wait, a 4th option,,, when I do finally make it out your way, I can bring you a Glamping trailer full!!! lol! hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....