Monday, September 1, 2014

Peddlers Faire & Woolies....

I went to the Peddlers Faire this weekend and found a few goodies....
not sure what it is,,, but I just thought it so cute...  2 wash rags crocheted together and attached onto an oval wooden hoop... maybe a clothes pin holder? or something for the bathroom to hold goodies or ???
Orphaned jewelry... and here is the kicker... the small bluish erring (center  left)... well guess what? I had one that was an orphan, so now I have a matching pair! How's that for a $1.00  ??

Last but not least... Woolies... I found this cute pattern called  "Waiting for Santa"... wool felt project...
I just had to put my 'spin' on the pattern,, so I made one with burlap and the other wool on wool. But the pattern called for French knots for the snow ball heads,,, I used seed beads & a Bugle bead for the nose... I also used red seed beads for the 'berries;...  Not sure which I like best... hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! Those are darling and I'm thinking I need to do some of that because as much as I like to knit and crochet...they take lots longer! LOL!
    That's amazing that you found a matching ear ring. At my age I no longer care if anything matches! Ha! Ha!
    That is a strange creation with the hoop and crocheted wash rags...I have never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....