Sunday, June 1, 2014

Christmas in May...

Recently hubby and I were at a local Peddlers Fair... and yippee,,, look what I scored!!!
 I LOVE these vtg. plaster light-up Christmas trees... I have several in my collection from 12inches up to 2ft  tall... I even have one that has a music box inside it.
I just love the glow they give off ....
But, they are a bit difficult to pack away ... this one however has it's original box... and from the graphics (based on what I could find on the internet, this one is pre 1970's....).. so it is a bit easier to pack away... and it had it's Star and all but 3 pegs... not bad.... as  the pegs are usually the easiest to loose..
Then I found these sweet  cut up bits of stitchery,,, wish I could have found all 7 days...  I think I will incorporate these in a little table runner or make two, 2-sided deco pillows with them..
 I have washed, ironed them and now they are waiting to be re-purposed...
I just love the bonnet on the bicycling kitty... So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....